Manglik dosha is a dosha or defect caused by the effect of the planet Mars. Manglik Dosha can be found in the native's Kundli or birth chart. To determine whether a person is Manglik or not, a comparison of the Birth Chart, Moon Chart, and Navamsha is performed. Kuja dosh is another name for Manglik dosh.
Mangalik Dosha happens when Mars is placed in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house from the ascendant (Lagna), Chandra Lagna (moon sign), or navmansha horoscope.
When Mars is placed in the ascendant or the seventh house, the highest degree of this Manglik dosh is formed. These two placements form two of the most severe Manglik dosh, with the seventh placement being the most severe of all. Mars in the eighth house, then the fourth, then the twelfth house, in decreasing order of severity. The positioning of Mars, Sun, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu in the houses mentioned above, in addition to Mars, forms provisional Manglik dosh.
What Are the Consequences of Manglik Dosha?
- The most common effect of Manglik dosha is marriage delay.
- Manglik dosha causes marriages to be celebrated as late as the age of 34, 38, or even 40.
- In addition, if a Manglik boy/girl marries a non-Manglik spouse, many couples have witnessed the event of death or severe accidents that result in injury or death of the non-Manglik family member.
Mars's Manglik dosh is thought to have the following effects:
• Delay in marrying
• Difficulties in marital life
• Constant fight between a couples
• Death of spouse
• Halt in marrying
• miss understanding
Manglik dosh causes a significant delay in the marriage. There are many boys and girls who are affected by this dosha, and as a result, they are going through a difficult period in their lives, whether it is due to a delay in marriage, a fight between couples, or divorce. As a result, it is recommended that a Manglik boy or girl only marry a Manglik partner.